Wednesday, January 18, 2006

SonyEricsson W900i...My Next Phone..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
since my 8910i become so problematic recently. and it already been a while i stick to this phone, and i think now is the time to switch to a new phone?? what hots recently is the Sony Ericsson K750i. almost everyone around me trying to get this phone. hornestly. i have some interested to own this phone.. but .. not really atract me much ..somehow. don't know why. keep thinking this phone is still expensive. whaaha,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i this someday around dec.. i saw a HUGE phone released .. selling near to RM3000.. i just know it a Sony Ericsson phone.. but i don't know is w900i, (just heard my colleague mentioned). so i done so research on this phone and i found it fantastic... gosh... w900i leave a unfadable mark inside my mind. somehow keep made me thinking to own this phone.. hmph... start to saving my money and waiting the price to be drop. hahaha. times will come, i will own it. ahhaa can't wait to get it ^^
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment