Friday, March 23, 2007

Wild things on Adobe!

If you are interested in web and you are not reciving the Adobe Edge newsletter, you are losing all my respect.
Beginning with Monoface, see up photo, very easy but we didn´t think about it. Oh! It´s a pitty"

Following with Asia, cyborg2006. We were very tired of that Flash where you have to drop the corner of the pages. I still find some customer telling: Oh! That´s great!, no comment...

Next step is France, Bellecour Art School, it doesn´t look like french. All of us knew about the good works of the french in multimedia, and I´m not saying this because of my surname.

Last trip: Russia. I dunno if with or without love but this site is quite good, has video (one each time) and a very young look and feel. Converse Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment