Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cry me a river

I really had no idea that motherhood would involve so much crying.

 Picture 049 121_2140 Picture 152

Faith crying because she had to sit her in high chair an extra 20 minutes longer because I couldn’t get to her to wash her off and get her down.

Seth crying because he chose to play DS and now our “learning time” window has passed and he’s mad.

Emma crying because I’m making her figure out a way to pay me back for bringing HOT PINK PAINT into her bedroom and spilling it on the carpet.

Gabe crying because I won’t let him wear the shirt he’s worn 3 times in the last week to school AGAIN today.

Jane crying because, she’s late for the bus, AGAIN.

From the time I returned from the gym (7:00 am) up till,and INCLUDING, this minute (oh the sweet rhythm of Seth banging on his locked bedroom door), someone has been crying in my face.

Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment