Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just Wait Until Spring

Just for the record:

between April and November…the place I live is the most BEAUTIFUL place in the country.

 

We live in a suburb of Spokane and it’s nestled in the crook of green mountains.  There are tulips and blossoms and huge lilac bushes all over our little carefully planned community. 

There are bike paths and one school and an LDS church with a huge white steeple; it’s truly picturesque. 

We have a lake that, if you go up a little into the mountains and look down, has brought tears to my eyes due to it’s breathtaking color: pink trees, blue sparkling water, yellow flowering bushes, big puffy white clouds. 

When I’m bike riding with my kids or running or walking late at night with a friend, sometimes I can’t believe I’m lucky enough to live here. 

(p.s.  these photos are, OF COURSE , not by me and my lame camera skills.  My friend Ashley, blog here, has allowed me to copy and paste her awesome photographs of our area for this post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment