Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Favorites

My kids are COMPLETELY driving me bonkers right now.  I just sent them to bed and told them: “You can stay up as long as you like as long as I never see you again.”  Which is why this post that I’ve been planning is a little ironic:

Favorite things about my kids right now

 

Emma and Gabe:

waking up at 6:15 (even thought it’s summer time),

dressing in running clothes and going for brother-sister jogs.

Picture 148

Jane:

saying, every time she falls down (or bonks her head, or bangs her elbow—

hello awkward growth spurt) without any questions from us: “I’m okay!!”

Picture 199

Seth: 

adding 3+4 (or any other combination) by bouncing his fingers against his chin. 

See following picture.

 

Picture 166

Faith: 

besides being so much better (post to follow),

saying the supposedly polite word “Pease (please)” over and over and over again in an extremely loud and un-polite voice. 

Ex: “pease, moob (move) Emma!”,  “pease all done, Mom!”, “pease pone (phone), Dad!”

Ftutu2 Ftutu

 

But, really, my Friday Favorite will be whichever kid stays far, far away from me until about 7:30 a.m. tomorrow morning.  Just telling it like it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment