Thursday, September 23, 2010

That's my head: just above water

I want to make this clear:
I am NOT whining.

I'm more just a little shocked. And I feel the need to record this for family history's sake.

I have truly never been busier in my life. Getting the kids back in school has done nothing but crazify my schedule. I am kind of blown away by the

Physical needs of my kids:
Doctor visits
ER visits
Back to school shopping
Food for 7 people's breakfast, lunch away from home and crazy dinnertime

Emotional needs of my family:
Emma's desire to unload after middle school
Seth's whininess due to less sleep and more time away from home
Faith's huge struggle with out schedule change
Ryan and I trying to connect with the 24/7 demands on our life

Monetary needs of my family:
Stitches, violin repair, soccer gear, antibiotics, ASB fees, broken retainer, etc etc.

Scheduling needs:
3 different departure times
3 different return times
3 different bedtimes
Webelos, soccer, swim team, piano, violin, activity girls, counseling, doctor visits

I'm not sure why this is all feeling so sudden. Maybe it's 4 kids in three different schools? Maybe it's a challenging toddler? Maybe I'm just starting to feel Ryan's absence due to his schedule?




Anyway. It's not bad. This is what I chose because this is what I want. I just have to write it down. I think Seth was on to something when he said last week: "mom! We have 7 people in our family. That's ALOT!"







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone (of

Location:S Mirabeau Pkwy,Spokane Valley,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment