Friday, October 15, 2010

Absolutely

 

Jessica & Ryan(I NEVER do a post without a picture, so here’s Ryan and me at my brother’s wedding)

I ALWAYS take a nap on weekdays.  I completely plan my life so that I have a 75 minute period for reading and sleeping in the middle of my days.

I NEVER make my bed before 2pm (post nap).  If it’s made before then, Ryan did it.

I ALWAYS make a full dinner (unless it’s date night).  I like to eat that way, plus I like to meal plan, find recipes and cook. 

I NEVER make it through the week without yelling at my kids.  It used to be that I never made it through a day, so I’m improving.

I ALWAYS struggle with my weight.  I’m either going up (and hating it) or going down (and kind of hating it).  I wish I didn’t deal with this…it seems SO pathetic to me…but it’s what I do.

I NEVER miss church on Sunday.  We go when we travel, we go when it’s conference, we trade off when kids are sick.  I truly just LIKE going to church and hate missing.

I ALWAYS go on a weekly date with my husband.  Sometimes it’s a game night with friends, sometimes it’s just a walk to the grocery store to get Ben & Jerry’s, sometimes it’s full-on movies and a restaurant, but we always find a few non-kid hours to hang out together every week.

I NEVER clean an area that has a door that can cover it, which means any cabinet, closet, drawer, etc. is an embarrassing, disorganized mess.

I’m ALWAYS reading a book on my nightstand and listening to a book on my MP3.

I NEVER tuck my kids into bed.  We read scriptures and a book, most nights, but I cannot muster the energy to follow them upstairs and kiss them in bed.  The idea exhausts me and if they want a kiss, they get it on the couch.

I ALWAYS have a few TV shows that I love and NEVER miss:  Amazing Race, Survivor, Project Runway, Biggest Loser (reality TV, much?) and Parenthood.

I NEVER eat less than 2 servings of dessert (thus the weight issue).

I ALWAYS exercise, daily.  (It doesn’t really take care of multiple servings of dessert, in case you were wondering.)

I NEVER leave a social gathering without worrying that I monopolized the conversation.  It’s embarrassing.

I ALWAYS hate missing ANY social event.  Girls nights, recipe groups, ward parties, couples outings—if two overlap, I want to die. 

I NEVER can do a post without thinking I need to be doing something else…today it’s bills, getting gas, doing Seth’s reading with him….so I’ll be going now.

No comments:

Post a Comment