Friday, September 29, 2006

PS2 game Playable on WinXp?

few days back planned to get a Playstation 2 to kill my time. since PS2 selling about RM500+- and i need RM200 extra for a Tv card to make it connect to my PC. then PCSX2 emulator flash through my mind. go i decided to get a try on it. what it surprise me is... it's running with acceptable speed now!? so i went down to sg wang and look for the Final Fantasy X.. but that dissapointed me is the game no longer in the market?(pirated lar) is an old game. i went through almost whole sg wang.. but at last got it in lowyat .

ok let have a try.. yeah~ cannot start? why ar? gosh ... confussing setting need to be done ~.~....
test test test.. ar.. runable.. super bad graphic...update direct X9 update nVidia driver. test again.. cool~ i can see the picture . hahah at last it runs on my PC.. but... why the soeed is unacceptable on my PC.. check back agian.. ar... they run is on latest version.. which still not downloadable.. need to wait again... but here is the graphic i got with my pc
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i still try to play with the game although with extremely bad FPS.. how bad? 7~15fps...
sometimes even drop to 2.3fps... T_T... waiting next version to come out.. heard able to run with 20+ FPS... hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment