Friday, September 15, 2006

Stepped Out, No Look Back!! (last Day in Kompakar)

The day finally come~!, 15th Sept 2006, my Last Day in kompakar! everyone asking me to treat ~.~.... jobless lar~ go where dig money to treat. tot me got a Project Manager Offer meh? adui..
hahaha, since most of my colleague celebrate their farewell in miliennium Court McDonald. so.. that place almost become most common Kompakar Staff Farewell place. so i choose the same place with my left kompakarian :p. so surprize still able to gather so many ppl to attend my Last Day Lunch. lol feels great ^^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Last Dinner With Kompakarian (wow? still got so many ppl??)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Groups i always messed with while still in Kompakar.Jen beside me, laykoon behind me,seychuan is beside laykoon .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That Me and That My Cubical, along with Acer high performance PC

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is My Previous Project Manager. PAULINE WONG. ahem ahem..very very famous project manager in kompakar.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my current Project Manager. a Cool guy with few words.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is kompakar Senior Vice President.Uncle Chiew.incharge of eBiz Department.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
here is the kompakar receptionist. snaps another complete in 4 picture before i step out from kompakar.

So after this photo, i step out of kompakar. that it.. begins of my holiday. journey of Jobhunting. feel free~. step out from the door, don't try to look backwards. times for me to look for future i want . wish me luck ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment