Friday, April 16, 2010

A List

Annoying stuff about today:

1.  Wearing shorts for the first time and realizing I have Mom Legs (white, slightly thick, vein-y).

2.  Having a playdate at my house where 2 of the boys kept leaving out the third. 

3.  Faith not being able to decide if she wants to be ON or OFF of the trampoline.

4.  Leaving the last waffle cooking in the waffle maker for 30 minutes.

5.  Leaving my free cookie coupon at home on my lunch date with Ryan.

6.  Kids who think that getting the drink out of the cup with the straw requires tipping it upside down. 

7.  Seeing the first quote on the estimate of the car Ryan hit and thinking “oh, that’s not too bad” and then having the lady say, “No, there’s another page.”

8.  Coming home from the gym at 6:30 a.m., noticing the TV paused on “Arthur” (we have a no TV on school days rule), and then watching the Dishonesty Theatrics from the Morning TV Watcher:  (fake yawn) “Oh, hey…I just woke up.  I’m tired today.”

 

Good stuff about today:

1.  Noticing that I’m awesomer at “wall-sits” since I’ve started my marathon training, and, that despite the ZERO weight loss, my thighs look a teensy bit better than usual.

2.  The first really warm day here in Spokane, and the park day with friends that happened because of it.

3.  Lunch with Ryan. (We drove back home to get the cookie coupons.  Of course.)

4.  A nice yummy nap next to Seth.

5.  A new fun book to read: The Prizewinner of Defiance, Ohio.

6.  Our Friday jobs being done on Thursday, so everyone just gets to enjoy the beginning of the weekend.

7.  A babysitter hired for Faith tonight so that we can enjoy Gabe’s Math Tournament and the dessert after, sans 18 month old.

8.  Faith’s response when you ask her what a camel says.  “thpbthbpth!”

Picture 011

No comments:

Post a Comment