Thursday, December 9, 2010

A few of my favorite things #2

(blogging from my phone due to computer virus!)

Things that made it fun to be a mom this week:

--Emma has a good sense of style
--that F went back to sleep in our bed this morning
--E doesn't stay mad long
--G unasked distracting F so I could get stuff done
--that Seth wore this for 4 straight days



--J continuing to blow everyone out of the water on our memorization project
--E asked me"can I start the soup for you?" when I was late coming home from scouts
--E is such a good example
--E and G are such good friends
--J quick to forgive
--when I pray about S all I can ever think of to ask is that I can appreciate and soak him in!
--F is so smart: knows her shapes and letters t and o
--S is so good at playing alone
--F is such a cute talker. So fun to hear all day!
--I was happy G sought me for help in a social situation
--I got a raving text about how great E is after babysitting one of my friend's kids.
--G had such enthusiasm at his concert. Everyone came up and commented after!
--J is loving speech therapy.

Just typing this makes me less grouchy to start our weekly deep cleaning jobs. Maybe I'll refer back a few times when I see Seth drying the floor with his head or notice Gabe's dusting has missed a few (million) spots.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment