Sunday, November 5, 2006

Dinning in MARCHE

that day while i'm still busy with my new company works.. suddenly received a call from my friend. wanna dinner? okay sure~ since i need to OT for late night that day. so resting is for longer journey .. so my friend brings me to The Curve to dinner... and since don't know wich shop to go in? at last we entered this australian style Food court.. it look really special and unique..from outside.. even.. the price..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Appetizer stall we found inside marche food stall. cool... lots of different style of table for you to choose. but those food price in there is slightly higher than outside.. but some of those food really taste nice .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
HoHoHo.. guess what? pick your MEAT and that piece of meat will served in your plate. (of course after cook lar) hahahaha. i wish i can point all of the meat.. hahah this corner is my paradise.. sadly they don't have MIX GRILL... i wish to try that 1 here..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
since that is my paradise. guess where is my HELL?? let me show u.. here is it... everything green green.. is a Restrict from entering this corner...is a Big No No for Donny. why?? some one even call me "Vegetarian Reject Machine" or "Meat Eater Monster".. and.. a child of my friend call me "superman"-.-...... why??? coz scared of Green....kidz.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hahaha. hey.. i haven't order my drinks yet. going to get 1. wow~ that how a DRINKS corner look likes. even teh tarik mache cost u RM3.50, it look nice . too bad.. i didn't plan tot grab on e of those expensive mineral water.. just grab of photo :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hmmm... this look nice~ left side is mango mix with honeydew and the right side is dragonfruit mix with honeydew. sound so special. ok. Your are the Choosen ONE! cost me RM8++

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pasta we ordered and the Black papper Lamb Chop. wel.. the paste dosen't taste so well... or.. maybe it not really suit my taste.. the black papper is a YummY~ meat suit me more . wahaahaha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
that the view from my table, clean and tidy,that Dai Pai Tong in Australia. food court another name??
everyone enter must take a Marche Card. and each food and stamp a chop on your card. only paid when u leaving the place.. hiahz.. the girl nearly enter the picture tot i'm trying to take her photo... zha dou.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If you think you can eat more than RM200? well. make ur card lost! so you won't pay more than RM200.hahaha, i bet you can't do that.. unless... u order those wine.. and ate few plate most expensive western chop and tried all the appetizer and all the choice of drinks there. good luck ^^. spend about Rm80+- for 2 person meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment