Saturday, February 10, 2007

Quick Mark !!

I'm trying to look for some application for my phone.. suddenly i saw some application look cool, well i did saw thise kind of things in IMAX3D cinema (located in Time Square). it used on Reservation , but only limited to DIGI user, i wonder what those image for? another type of Bar Code? well.. i found the more details of it here. is called as Quick Mark.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i DID found the quickmark reader for mobilephone.. but.. it dosen't support my model , as shown here is a Quickmark reader for Nokia series. what is the use of it?? Encryption! Security Issue? In austria they used this as new type of Bar code, scan it with your phone then u will decrypt the information behind this quickmark. used on coke vendor machine. easier access of a website. personal Information, so on..



my Blog Address Quick Mark
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My frienster Quick Mark
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My Personal Details Quick Mark
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[
QuickMark Details ] [ Kaywa Reader Download ]

No comments:

Post a Comment