Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Heard around here lately

Funny stuff that grandparents and Blurb books like me to blog about:

Jane, during a Primary lesson about the resurrection (referring to the fact that her body will be made perfect upon resurrection): 

“Mom, that means I’ll have to pierce my ears again!”

Seth, while playing with one of the neighbor girls:

“Kylynn, you have to say to me: ‘Husband you look very beautiful in that dress!”

Faith, every time she sees our fish swimming in it’s bowl:

“baa baa baa” 

Picture 059

 

Gabe, while observing Jane and her friend Eden, sledding down our stairs:

“I hate to tell you, but that’s not even close to a respectable luge.” 

(Because he’s such an expert and everything).

 

Emma, on her latest poster assignment for class: 

The Lepricauna

There was once a lepricauna

Who liked to sit in a sauna.

The steam got too hot.

So he fretted a lot

And now he is a gonna.

No comments:

Post a Comment