Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Letter to My Publisher

Dear Blog Book,

Picture 049

Here are the obligatory Halloween pictures.  I know, I know.  They are awful.  I didn’t even get one of Faith (and she was the cutest!).  I just had to include them and I really hope you don’t make them look even worse when they are bigger. 

Picture 040

Captain Hook.  (Arrgh!)

Picture 043

Cheerleader.  (Yes.  That’s my old uniform—Go Bulldogs.  And don’t ask in wonder, as about 10 people did, “wow! Your mom fit into that?!”)

Picture 046

Hot dog.  (Anyone else have a really hard time costuming their big boys?  Gabe was interested in gross, sports or food.)

 

Picture 047

A scary witch. 

 

Picture 048

The backside of the CUTEST “mee-nee” Mouse EVER.

Also, since you probably want to know this, too, BB, we had a fun weekend.  Friend lunches for kids and adults, school parties, work trick or treating, Saturday house to house fun and the trunk or treat.  We even got invited over for dinner-in-a-pumpkin at our neighbors house. 

Just between you and me, BB, I’m GLAD it’s over.  It’s a little exhausting to costume and sugar up 5 kids for 5 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment