Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Devigners´blog, The future of this blog.

This year has been a mixed cocktail as usual. First I should say that I have definitely jumped to flash programming and as a result you will see more contents related to this in the blog.

You won´t see code, there´re many blogs about it with better programmers than me. However you will find lots of contents related to Flash, interactivity, Flash Design sites, photograph and books´review. So Design and Interactivity will be the main line of the blog, a devigner´s blog.

Other important point in this blog has always been the preocupation about the work and job market for flashers and actionscript developers. For that we created the Actionscript Linkedin Group. I hope this initiative can help many people, recruiters and flashers.

In third place we will be keeping an eye to Flash Catalyst. I look forward to hearing the day I can play with it! Related to this we will talk about workflow, concepts and prototyping.

Other point of this blog is showing some experiments or labs that I just do: Animation, actionscript 3, interactivity, etc. I used to be a designer and like to show my works. I apologise if some is too bored of hearing "Comet!" every place here.
;-]

Lastly we will talk about events as MadInSpain, AdobeAirTour, AdobeMax, campaings of our fauvorite trademarks (Nike, Apple, etc), awards, interesting blogs, feeds and of course about Adobe.

I´d like to give thanks to every people reading or making comments in the blog. I began this as a hobby and am quite happy about this blog. So I hope you have a great time in 2009 and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment