Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Web Design: Interactive & Games

A little resume of another Taschen web reference book.
What can I say about this book? Well the format is the same as previous numbers of the same collection, you can see all works published by Wiedemann here, we already posted about him here.

We miss some more explanation about the sites but I understand this is more like a visual guide for web surfers. I like the concept of Adtertainment of Mike John Otto from BlackBeltMonkey.

There are no many websites about play games (they could make other book about them). I like very much the sites from BMW, Free Running, Adidas Game, BeBoard, Kia Motors,
Impossible Story, Moving Day, Solitaire, Pharrell, Driftlab and the one I like more "One fine day in London".

No comments:

Post a Comment