Sunday, September 13, 2009

Because it’s Grandparents Day, you know

(In order to get his religious knot in Cub Scouts, Gabe needed to write a letter and tell someone why he appreciated or respected them.  He chose my mother.  To understand this letter, you need to know that my mother was named Doris, but has always gone by Dorrie.)Grandchildren

Dear Grandma Dorrie.  I want to tell you about things why I appreciate you and why I respect you.  My First Thing why I appreciate you is becuse you take away time at school to come down to wasgeton [Washington] and do fun things with us, take me on dates and go to movies with us and that only a few of the things.  The next thing why I respect you.  is your name.  I like how when some one calls you Doris, you tell them no, to call you that and I think personally that take alot of coargre [courage].  Those are the things I wanted to talk to you about. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

love, Gabe Romney xoxoxoxoxox

To all the grandparents (even the ones who DON’T have the courage to set people straight on their correct names):  We are blessed by your love, righteous examples and generosity.  Happy Grandparent's Day!

IMG_0573 IMG_0588 IMG_0586 112_1231

No comments:

Post a Comment