Sunday, February 28, 2010

I-City, City Of Digital Lights @ Shah Alam

dondon83
Some Chinese New Year decoration. and Winter decoration inside some of the buildings

dondon83
The White Christmas Themes.

dondon83
Chinese New Year Themes yellowsLights.

dondon83
we're about to enter the Forest of Digital Lights

dondon83
The Rainbows Forest. and it GLOWS but won't GROW

dondon83
and lots of people there too.

dondon83
there also some Littles Trees located nearby...

dondon83
and you might come into some cute panda somewhere there.

dondon83

dondon83
it make the city glow.. with COLOURS. oh.. it's Full moon too, happy chap goh meh

dondon83
Closer look at the Tree LEAF. hmph.. plastics...

dondon83
That me! here in I-CITY! the city of digital lights, or Rainbow Forest.

dondon83
Went to I-City with my Dear,some random shot taken there.

dondon83
another picture of the Forest from far.. before we left shah alam I-City.

No comments:

Post a Comment