Sunday, February 28, 2010

The nicest birthday card ever

[112_1213.JPG]

Today was Ryan’s birthday.  My dad (pictured above) sent him a card with this, written inside:

Ryan,

Someday your beautiful Daughters will marry worthy Priesthood bearers.  Then you will begin to understand the wonderful feelings I have for you.  It is such a blessing for a father to know that his daughter will be loved, honored and cared for forever.  Jessica is such a special woman, but the two of you together are without equal.  Thank you for the peace this gives me.  As for your children, they are so blessed to have you in their lives.  I wish I had been as good to my children.  My love and respect for you has no limits.  I look forward to many more years and birthdays that will bring us closer and closer.

Love,

Mike

(Ryan gets choked up about once a year.  This was 2010’s.)

No comments:

Post a Comment