Tuesday, January 30, 2007

DON is EXPLODE...

explode? why explode? today i'm MC and head to dental to do some checking. so i park my car at car park and go get some cold drinks. and when i hop into my car.. the red iswara parked beside me just gone out. so i open my door and hop it. (my door remain unclose due to hot air inside) so i saw the red iswara jt reverse.. bang!! gosh.. my door.. gosh..

this is 3rd case happen in january 2007. the aunty come down from car and straigh away "haiyoo why you open your door let me bang?" i was stunned... "what?", well.. actually just a small issue.. but i cannot accept that she try to scold me?? since she's the 1 who reverse without watch her back. and try to push everything to me -.-.... so i decided to fight back. she refused to pay me. and "so small case, you won't going to repair it also", hey.. that my decission either i want to repair or not. so i straigh away tell her i will repair. and i need her to pay me."i will repair it..." straigh away she counter me said "that your problem , not mine" =.=..... wah lau?? this aunty...

Next thing happen is.. Don Explode... starting to arguement... and.. already year's i didn't angry like this..scold ppl without giving face at all...i tot i'm doing well in controlling my emotion.. well.. i guess i just found where my limit's goes.... i really hope i can switch off my angry mode forever... like switched off handphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment