Sunday, July 22, 2007

i Did it again...Sorry my Wira...

Dim gai?? Dim Gai??? Why Why!!? Oh Shit!! My wira get Hurt'S again!! is FOURTH TIME since i owned it... shit! this time jialat a bit... need to covered opponent car repair's cost. SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!! and is TOYOTA VIOS!! who fault????.........me lor... my fault....


haihz.. bumper cracked.. Bonet uncloseable , headlamp certified for replacement... body missshape a little... this happen about 3 minutes i start my car...T__T


this is the opponent Car.. no big deal??? scratch only... WTF!? my wira is Malaysia Initial D car.
why?? coz is TAUFU CAR!!! fragile like TAUFU.!!


come out from carpark.. look left.. no car(ghost cover eyes! maybe is black car + rainning) and there is a car comming from right. so i accelerate to go out.. suddenly... VIOS apear and GIVE ME FIVE!! ...

Proton Wira VID Bodykits
just now surf around the net.. and found this photo .. i think is cool... erm... should i??


Luckily is Chinese... easier to settle.. aulthough come out from car keep scolding ~.~ earlier.. is july....very!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment