Sunday, July 22, 2007

Kena TAG!!

okay.. here my answer sheet, kena tag by babyfiona.. first time kena tag.. so post my answer here.. herheh.


and complete 17 of questions below:

1. A person is only as good as …
2. Friendship is always …
3. To love is to … Hurt yourself by the chosen one
4. Money makes me … remind my grown up place..(sandakan)
5. I miss … my basketball gang...
6. My way of saying I care is by …
7. I try to spread love and happiness by …
8. Pick the flowers when ……you think u got extra money for SAMAN
9. To love someone is to …
10. Beauty is … beauty in internal, not physical outlook.
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was … i skipped REMOVE and straigh away to FORM ONE!!

12. When I was twenty one, I remember …gosh!!! why my college so many IndiaMali lecturer?
13. I am most happy when … can travelling with friends
14. Nothing makes me happier than …
15. If I can change one thing, I will change … my Proton Wira to Toyota Celica
16. If smiles were …something we need to pay … then i'm broked long time ago
17. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could …… have four season like some country does..
18. If you want to … get yourself a dreamcar … then you have to … go to bed and start dreaming

19. Money is not everything but … without it you don't have Anything
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is …someone baked me a birthday cake.
21. I smile when …
22. When I am happy, … i'll smile lor
23. If only I don’t have to … worried about financial problem… then … i would be travelling around the world
24. The best thing I did yesterday was … i crashed my wira.. again T.T
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title.. "Don'z Memories "
26. One thing I must do before I die is … i want to Ski and exprience Winter snow
27. Doing this meme, I feel like …i gonna be fishing for the next day...(3am now..)



No comments:

Post a Comment