Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Feed The Fish! Kenko Fish Spa

Fish Spa, i always wanted to put my feet inside. see the fish can tahan or i can tahan. hahaa ok... i buey tahan... very geli when i put in my feet.. then a uncle saved my life. haha uncle?? scroll down. you will know.. oh.. another reason is go is WenBiau and ChiewSheh is here in KL, ahha seem like they also interested to Feed the Fish

Photobucket
KENKO! Fish Spa.. hope my feet won't kill any fish here.. hehehehe.(er....do i need to take off my smelly sock?)

Photobucket
Pirana! Pirana , My leg ! My Leg!!! there is no fish..-_-, all fish come clean this uncle feet liao. i repeat.. this is not my feet, is uncle beside me (i'm wondering... what's his secret? 3 month didn't wash ?)

Photobucket
fishie fishie kissing my feet, his feet and their feet.(can see the last foreigner?? she shout till everyone looking at her.. hahaha)

Photobucket
ah biau trying to wash his hand.. those fishie willing to help. hahaha

Photobucket
see what i mean.. uncle come down.. other feet not LAKU at all.....

Photobucket
Rm38 for 20 minutes.. feed fish for 20 min.. i wonder.. will they change fish tmr? hope i didn't kill any of these fish...


After Fish Spa, what do you feel? (feel like still got something bite me,even i'm out of the water). will smoother? (dunno... got leg hair how to smooth leh? ) . but is not bad for a exprience. hehe


Official Site : Kenko Fish Spa
Location : Pavillion

No comments:

Post a Comment