Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just the Facts, Ma'am by Gabe

Who:

my Grandma and Grandpa on my dad's side did it



and me and my two cousins, Mallory and Cecily



What:

I went to see my Grandma. I went swimming a lot. Lots and lots of swimming.

And I went to a (what's that thing? where you fire your painting?) , yeah, Ceramics.

I went to see Narnia: Prince Caspian.


And then I went to this fun place called Boomers, where I got a hole in one.

And I went on this long drive to pan for gold.


And I got some new toys. And I went to San Fransisco, all different places.

We don't have a picture of this but we saw this man scaring people who pretended he's like a bush. We got some new clothes. We saw sea lions. We got candy. And I went on stage with this magic trick lady.



And I went to this place where there's this cafe that's all about rainforests.


When:

when I turn 8, everybody who's 8 (or 7 turning 8) goes to my Grandma's house every June. I think that's it.

Where:

in California

Why:

because my Grandma and Grandpa love me and want me to have fun!

I want to say "p.s. at the end my Grandpa and Grandma were exhausted!"

No comments:

Post a Comment