Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Summary in Pictures

Notice Seth's finger. This is how it looks for 90% of the things he says to us.



Evidence that Seth actually got to attend the "buwday pawdy" that he mentioned 1, 214 times. Word to the wise: Don't mention the party to a 3 year old till one hour before. "Is today da buwday pawdy, mom?" "Dis my buwday present, mom, foh da pawdy?" "Is today tomorrow, foh da pawdy mom?" (ad nauseum)



The teepee in which the kids got initiated into sacred Native American ceremonies for Stake Pioneer Day. They got real Indian tears, fossilized as rocks. As Jane said, "I'm sewious."



A picture of what happens when no one shows up to ward Park Day (at the Liberty Lake County Park): you actually make a sandcastle with your cute kids...instead of talking to your friends the whole time.

We took the kids to Riverfront Park to ride the rides. Quotable quote: Ryan said, "I think something in me has officially snapped. Even looking at these rides makes me sick."

Some random picture that the kids did. I included it due to the Rolaids bottle in the front, as my week was filled with almost constant heartburn. I've been to the doctor today and got a prescription for some harder stuff. (5th pregnancy=not so fun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment