Monday, June 7, 2010

Big News (that makes it excruciatingly obvious how mundane my life is…)

 

Picture 017

While I do the dishes, the smell of lilacs is wafting into my kitchen.  It’s about the easiest way to brighten my day, as I realize “I HAVE A LILAC BUSH IN MY OWN BACKYARD!”

Picture 012

Seth is riding a bike without training wheels.  It took about 3-4 sessions and quite a few falls, but he is now the proud rider of a 2-wheeler.  Now, if he could just start without me!

Picture 074

Faith MADE IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH SACRAMENT MEETING WITHOUT BEING TAKEN OUT! I realized what a monumental achievement this was when I had no less than 4 people comment on it:  “Wow!  You didn’t have to take out Faith today!”  I should have realized we were a huge disturbance, when I started regularly hearing comments like “Watching Faith and you is the best thing about sacrament meeting” or “We purposely try to sit behind you so when can see what Faith does this week.”  Yeah.  But those people will have to find some other bad toddler to watch now, won’t they?!

Really.  It’s kind of hard to contain our excitement around here, with all these major goings-on.

No comments:

Post a Comment