Thursday, June 3, 2010

DonDon went to DonDonSushi stall Buy Sushi

Sometime ago.. i received a email.. for a Sushi stall grand opening promotion.. and what so special about it? haha, some even ask me is it my stall? what the??? what made them think that way?

dondon83
Tada..... look what i found in Menara Weld?? DonDonSushi? My Sushi Stall?? how come i don't know about this stall at all? no wonder my friend sound so weird...

dondon83
Here is the overall of the Stall.. no Table.. no chair.. only for take away.. sigh.....

dondon83
Sushi Choice available for DONDON Sushi, i noticed that their SIZE is bigger than ordinary sushi. nice.. i like :P

dondon83
okay.. decided to give a try of Their (my name) sushi. haha, since they use my nickname, jau BONG CHAN har lar.. summore not good also go Gao Gao Zhen(snap here snap there), mou Bong Chan(No buy Sushi).

dondon83
here you go, a PACK of DONDON Sushi in DONDON hand. my After Lunch Snack? hehhee

No comments:

Post a Comment