Saturday, January 29, 2011

I’m fun to be married to…

Texts I’ve sent to Ryan in the last few weeks:

 

Dec. 26  11:49am

J:  Faith and I just had an episode…sigh.

Dec 26  1:07pm

J:  No one officially released me.  I’m offended.

Dec 30 11:58 am

J: I super love you

R:  Why?

J:  Cause your super easy to live with.

J:  Unlike Faith.

J:  Where’s my Toblerone?

Dec 30 6:22 pm

J:  I’m not exaggerating when I say F has cried 80% of the last hour. We’ve been upstairs doing the “so sad” routine four times.  4 huge barfs in the shower.

J:  She is out of control.  I don’t know what to do.

Jan 4 9:32 am

J:  This is what Seth just said me—“why do you always pick the things?  It’s not very fun. That’s why no one wants to play with you.  Except me.  Cause I don’t want you to be lonely.”

Jan 6 11:07 am

J:  Ask me about the INSANE cuteness Faith just displayed.  One of those moments that makes it worthwhile.  Like I’m pinching myself that I get to witness the cuteness all day long.

Jan 10  4:19 pm

J:  I’m refusing to get out of bed.

J:  What’s for dinner?

R:  Ding how (local expensive chinese place)

J:  You’re lying about Ding How

R: Freak out some more and I’ll have crab flown in from Maine.

J: Freak out is mean.

Jan 11  9:10 AM

J:  SETH just pooped in the tub.  Retarded and infuriating.

Jan 17 5:35 pm

J:  Currently waiting for the cop who pulled me over to check me out.  Cross your fingers.

Jan 18  6:25 am

J:  Just had a slightly heated discussion at pump class with a few ladies re: school bond.

Jan 19 7:20 pm

J;  Please pick up Emma on your way home.  She can tell you why I made her cry while you drive her home.

Jan 20  12:41 pm

J:  Big favor?  Stop at Safeway customer service desk.  Ask for football coupon book?

Jan 21 10:15 am

J:  Seth talks a lot.  A LOT a lot.

Jan 23 11:48 AM

J (after Ryan had taken Faith out of stake conference):  How’s it going?

R: faithandryan

R: good!

J: phonepic7

Hey!  Are you just hanging out in the halls?!

Jan 24 3:27 pm

J:  Dr called.  No visible stress fractures in my legs.  Same advice on no running for three weeks.

Jan 24 3:41 pm

J:  Faith knows about 12, 562 words

R:  Faith is mostly adorable.

J:  Faith was laying on the ground with gabe—“Hey mom.  We texing dad.”

 

You want me to add you to my texting list??

No comments:

Post a Comment