Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thoughts on Google indexing Flash

I am reading about good news coming from Google Webmaster Central Blog, , my question is if googlebot will be able to read all the scattered code from websites made in AS1 or AS2 or just in the Classes. My strong recommendation about this is using also Google sitemaps, mainly cos they´re not reading XML unless you use it (specially for those websites with content from XML). Another problem that I find is that Javascript flash content is not rode. I don´t use, but I´m afraid many non flash-programmers did. You did wrong!

So, I hope next time Google Robot makes a turn around the web, Flash websites are better indexed. Probably I think we´ll have a great GoogleDance.

More info in DigitalBackCountry, GoogleBlog and Seomoz

No comments:

Post a Comment