Friday, May 8, 2009

Butter and Salt with that?

Picture 055 Dad:  (having been prepped by Mom)What’s in your nose, Seth?

Seth:  A nut.

Dad:  Is it going to come out?

Seth:  No.  Cause it’s far, far.

Dad:  Why don’t we try blowing it?

Seth:  I did that with Jessica (my friend Jessica who was “watching” him while I went to the gym).  I blowed it in a paper.  She had a little black flashlight.  I got popcorn in my mouth.

Dad: I can’t see it.

Seth:  But Jessica could see it and she feeled it.

Dad: Are you sure it’s in there?

Seth: Yeah. 

Dad: Where is it?

Seth: On one side.

Seth:  There’s two nuts in my nose.

Dad:  How did it get there?

Seth:  Like this (fingers up nose). 

Mom:  Why?

Seth:  Because I was eating it.  Because I put it up my nose, I need a tissue.  Hey.  Where’s my candy?

 

(What does one do with a child like this?  Really.  One month later, the kernel’s never been found, but there have been no foul smells emanating from Seth, at least not fouler than normal, and so we are assuming the kernel is not rotting in his brain.  Though that could explain quite a lot about this kid.)

No comments:

Post a Comment