Monday, May 19, 2008

Listen to this!


**disclaimer: While I think David Archuleta is an extremely talented singer, he's not my favorite. He's a little boring and awkward. I am a David Cook fan, all the way.
Kay. In honor of American Idol's season finale this week, I wanted to share this very interesting bit of truth.
I have a friend in another ward who knows David A's dad REALLY well. They talked on the phone last week.
So you (if you follow American Idol at all) can guess what my first question was...
Is he really the bad Stage Dad the media says he is??
Rik and his wife adamantly told me "No." They said he is a great guy and super laid back and that it is a complete lie that has been simply made up.
Which I think is so tragic. Can you imagine if the whole world thought you were this damaging, awful parent? There isn't anything I work harder at than my parenting, and I can't imagine having everyone think I was horrible.
So I'm using my forum to share what I believe is the truth. Pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment