Thursday, June 12, 2008

Some suggestions

Visit this:
This is my good friend Jessica A's adoption website. They are dying for a baby and apparently the way most couples get to adopt is because a friend of a friend knows someone who is thinking about placing their child for adoption.
They should definitely place with Aric and Jessica.

Rent this:
Totally scary and a little violent, but kept me guessing the whole time. And thinking about it for days afterward. Loved it.
Use this:
This is my favorite face tanner. They were out of it when I went to buy it this season and I got another brand and DO NOT like it as much. Except I think this picture says gel bronze and I hate bronzer, so I get the Clinique face tanner without bronzer. Totally natural look, no skin cancer.
Read this:
Of the books I've read in the past couple of months, I'd have to say this was my favorite. Kind of a slightly more adult, girlish Harry Potter--I thought it was a total page turner and have loved the sequels.
Watch this:
Quite possibly my favorite show of the year. And Ryan's. Don't tell him I told you.
Make this:
BBQ Chicken Salad
Layer:
romaine lettuce
tomatoes
green onions
heated black beans
monterey jack cheese
grilled chicken--
(I grill it with bbq sauce on it and then toss it with more)
ranch dressing
Serve with bread or whole wheat muffins and fruit. Easy, fast, yummy summer meal.
Anything else you need?

No comments:

Post a Comment