Friday, April 24, 2009

And My Favorite Time Suck goes to…

When I realized the Faith was going to need LOTS of extra nursing help (#5), I knew something had to give.  Then I realized that I was planning two vacations that month:  Utah (#10) and California (#8).  I knew my blog had to go, for a while at least.

We had 4 people who guessed right:  Anisa, Lenore, Rebecca, and Rachel.

We had Jane do the honors:

Picture 059

And the winner is:

Picture 060 !!

I believe I have your address, Nor, so I am sending you, via Amazon, my latest favorite book: 

skeletonsatthefeast

It was just a really good story.  I thought and thought about the characters and loved them all.  I totally lost myself in the book and hope it’s as much of a Time Suck for you as it was for me.

Thanks for playing. 

We now return you to your regular scheduled blog programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment