Friday, March 14, 2008

Blogging News

1. I had to add those dumb letter verifications on the bottom of my comment page, because I was getting tons of spam. Sorry. Is there any other way to deal with it? Are you commenting less (horrors!) because I did that (Paige!)?



2. If I don't know you, and you leave a comment (yay!), I will always click on your name to see if I can find your blog. I love to know who reads, and where they came from. If I come to the page that says this:


Profile Not Available

The Blogger Profile you requested cannot be displayed. Many Blogger users have not yet elected to publicly share their Profile. If you're a Blogger user, we encourage you to enable access to your Profile.

then I cannot visit you (Alison from Connecticut) which makes me sad. Do people do this for safety reasons or just out of ignorance?

3. I now have TOTAL celestial justification for this lovely hobby:



Isn't that the best?! I went around all day in the best mood when I finished it and sent it off. It was wonderful in real life. I have NEVER journaled (no one leaves comments in those!) or scrapbooked (hate projects) and besides random notebooks here and there and a big pile of pictures in my basement, we had little tangible memories of our happy little life. (It was surprisingly affordable. I got 66 pages, hardcover, for about $45 after tax and shipping.)

Do you know how thrilling it is to have this book filled with quotes, and pictures, and recipes, and travel logs, and musings sitting on my living room shelf?! (You can...by checking out http://www.blurb.com/. Feel free to email me, or leave comments, with any questions of how it works. )

No comments:

Post a Comment