Wednesday, April 9, 2008

3:00 pm, Tuesday afternoon


"Let me tewh you something, Mom. I had the best day of Pweschool, evowh."


"I went to the Albewtson's, but not the one by ouw house, the one by Teachoh Bawbwa's house and they gave us this red balloon and a gwanola baw and these fwuit snacks. We saw all the places of the food and then we came home."


"Isn't that the best day of my life, Mom?"


"Make sure Seth doesn't eat my gwanola baw, Mom."


Five minutes later...

crying "Something happened, Mom. I didn't do something wrong, Mom. I was playing with those kids, not Austin and Amboh, the other kids, and I got my red balloon to show them and then huge gulping sobs I let go of it. And it floated all the way up in the air and I couldn't get it."


"Do balloons go to heaven, Mom?"

No comments:

Post a Comment