Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Not Even Gonna Try Sunday Summary

I'm overwhelmed. It's been weeks since a real post and I've done a million things and I'm someone who has to tell everything exactly right, and in great detail and I can't possibly tell about it all so...

you'll never hear about how I signed Jane up for Kindergarten and I'm sad about it, unlike kids #1 and 2.

and you'll never hear, in excruciating detail, about Emma's electricity project that took Ryan 8 hours to get ready so Emma could do 1 hour of work

and you'll never hear about how completely easy our 10 hour drives to Utah and back were because we have this AWESOME video system that doesn't rewind, so Ryan does it manually

and you'll never hear about the fun stuff with did at the (expensive) Discovery Children's museum


or about bumper bowling in Provo with 11 kids, during which Seth named all the bowling ball colors over and over again, but never knew another color again the whole rest of the trip

or about Grant's CUTE CUTE new girlfriend

or about my meeting with a blog friend, Holly
or about the awesome tricks we all did at Jump On It in Lindon (Utah moms: Thursdays from 10-11am is Mom and Me: You are free, 1st kid is $3, every kid after is $2. Total deal)



or about taking my kids through the Museum of Art at BYU and having them actually listen to me as I talk about my one specialty and huge passion...(see how the light emphasizes the Savior here? What do you notice about these painting vs. the ones we saw in the other room? Why won't you please stop touching the paintings so the BYU security guard doesn't have a heart attack?)



or about how Bart and Meridith graciously allowed a million loud cousins and siblings to invade their homes for delicious meals OVER AND OVER
and how happy I am that Cade and Stacy moved back to Utah so I could talk to Stacy for hours and lose HUGELY to Cade in Trivial Pursuit
or how we hiked the Y with Aunt Brooke and Aunt Bekah (and would NEVER have done it with two 2 year olds, had we remembered how STEEP that hike is)
or how much my kids love their Grandma Dorrie (seen here with her clothing twin, Emma) and Aunt Bekah

and their uncle Cade wrestling them into a frenzy (Goldie will send me that picture any day now, I'm sure of it!)
or about how lucky we were to get to see baby Blake get blessed


or how lucky it was that we were in Utah the same time as cousins Erin and Spencer and got to hang out at the fun park for 15 freezing minutes for a picnic (before we moved it inside...thanks, Cathryn)
or about how I know I'm forgetting someone, or something great that happened during the last two weeks.
Sorry. Guess you'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment