Thursday, January 22, 2009

Frontrunning 101

I think I'll start caring about college basketball now.

Explanation: Last night at approximately 8:37pm, I got a phone call from my father. He asked if I knew anything about college basketball this year. From what I've gathered on ESPN recently, I told him that I only knew one thing: Wake Forest is number one. He told me that was correct and that Virginia Tech was playing them and beating them on ESPN2. So, at that very moment, I decided to care about college basketball this season. Tech went on to win the game. So now that I care, let me say this:

GO HOKIES! WOO-HOO!!! WE ROCK! TAKE THAT WAKE!!! YOU CAN'T ROLL WITH US!! I'VE BEEN A BELIEVER FROM DAY ONE, BABY! THEY CAN'T HANDLE US! YEAH! AND ON THEIR COURT, TOO! UNDEFEATED? MORE LIKE OVERRATED! BOO-YAH! HOKIES RULE! WE BEAT #1, WE SHOULD BE #1! I LOVE COLLEGE BASKETBALL!!!

Stay tuned tomorrow as I try to explain that I've been an Arizona Cardinals fan for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment