Thursday, January 8, 2009

I know. Shocker.

I'm actually posting. I hope you didn't hurt anything when you fainted from shock.

This is the thing:

Numero Uno (I've picked up some Spanish from Seth, apparently): December and Christmas and my two month old and my visitors and the record breaking snow completely decimated me. I could not even get to my computer, much less read blogs or post, until we put away the festivities and the kids went back to school.

except

Numero Dos: They never went back to school. First of all, they got out of school two days early, due to snow. And then, the sheriff cancelled school Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. So, if you are counting, my kids were officially out of school for 21 days. Twenty-one freezing cold, dripping wet, gray skied, 70 inches of snow days.

You wouldn't have posted either.

No comments:

Post a Comment