Thursday, January 22, 2009

Resolved

Ryan sets these really difficult, crazy goals every New Years. They are not MY goals. They are HIS goals.

And yet interestingly enough, every January, my life gets harder because:

all of a sudden, Mr. Full 8 Hour Days Even Though I’m SALARIED can’t come home for lunch and won’t email during the day and rushes me off of the phone.

all of a sudden, Mr. I’m Getting 7 Hours of Sleep Every Night can’t watch 24 and so we’re a million episodes behind. (GoodReads pals, this is why I’m reading so much…my husband is snoozing every night so early, I have nothing else to do.)

all of a sudden, Mr. Do 2 Hours a Week EXTRA On My Calling, won’t be coming home right after church, so I’m left to wrestle hungry, stir-crazy kids all by myself on Sunday afternoon.Picture 159

all of a sudden, Mr. Half-Ironman has this crazy workout schedule that is ridiculous to try to work with

all of sudden, Mr. My Goals Aren’t Humanly Possible, is crabby and short with everyone, because he can’t do all of that stuff he’s trying to do.

February can’t come soon enough…

No comments:

Post a Comment