Tuesday, November 6, 2007

arrgh!

I had a fun post planned about exercising, and then as the night developed, I thought I'd write a cute post detailing the night's events as I tried to get my kids to illustrate the yearly Christmas card. (I have a Christmas card making party on Friday, which I love because there is lots of food and people I like but don't see very much and I get to actually enjoy doing a project (!), but I haven't even thought about my Christmas card because it's HELLO! November.) But now I've been working on this #@**! thing for about 2 hours and I no longer want to do anything cute or fun and THIS IS WHY I HATE MAKING ANYTHING EVER!!! (So I hope you all enjoy your darling little card with handmade drawings my sweetie little kids did and don't even worry about me over here binging on Halloween candy and stabbing the computer keys angrily!)

No comments:

Post a Comment