Saturday, November 10, 2007

A little token of my gratitude



Dear Megan,


Thank you for, 11 years ago, having this great idea to host a Christmas card making get together. Thank you for starting to invite me 7 years ago. Thanks for continuing to send me invitations, even when I had moved to Utah for a few years (even though they made me miss you all so much!) Thank you for decorating your house so beautifully, so we all feel so welcome and peaceful:





Thank you for inviting all the people that I love, but never get to talk to, (because we all know that if some one's not in your ward, you just don't get to hang out, no matter how much you like them!)




Thanks for all the fabulous card ideas. I try not think mine are lame and just enjoy the beauty around me.





Thanks for making the cute cute aprons that we all wore last year, for the big tenth anniversary party!


Thanks for all the dinner and treats we get to eat all night. (My hips, however, are kind of mad at you this morning.)





Thanks to your nice husband, for putting up with the female-ness year after year and late into the night.




My cards aren't anywhere near done:



but thank you so much for one of the highlights of my holiday season. This is just one of the many benefits of being your friend!


love,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment