Monday, November 5, 2007

Staying Power

Tomorrow, I will wake up and workout AGAIN.

Tomorrow, I will do four heads of hair AGAIN.

Tomorrow, I will say, "you can cry in your room." AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN.

Tomorrow, I will rush children to the school bus AGAIN.

Tomorrow, I will wipe syrup off the table AGAIN.

Tomorrow, I will start a load of laundry AGAIN.

Tomorrow, I will drive the preschool carpool AGAIN.

Tomorrow, I will ask someone, "are you treating him/her like you would like to be treated?" AGAIN.

Tomorrow, I will supervise "before dinner jobs" AGAIN.

Tomorrow, I will cook a decent dinner and get it on the table AGAIN.

Tomorrow, I will make sure the entire house is picked up before I go to bed AGAIN.


You know what I won't do tomorrow AGAIN?


I will not make and can applesauce AGAIN! It's done. For, like, 2 months...I will go downstairs and with no repeat effort look at my rows of jars of applesauce and it will make me so happy. Hurray for things with staying power!

No comments:

Post a Comment