Monday, November 12, 2007

Something Fragile is Broken..

well.. a lot of things happen recently... this is what i never expect to see.. some idiot just break my rear glass. damn it! this is what happen when u entered a non-educated place. they do what ever they like. and include giving some texture on my over plain glass. damn it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nice Texture!!! specially bought by non-educated pig's. my rear glass suddenly so attrative! everyone looking at me while i'm on the road. they think plain plain glass doesn't suits my wira.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
after i saw this NICE texture being PLACED on my car.. already damn hak zai(bad luck), who know... a while more.... RAINING!!! gosh.... i still need to drive it to some workshop to get it fixed! gave my wallet a big diet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment