Thursday, November 27, 2008

Comments on Adobe Catalyst video

Introduction to Adobe Flash Catalyst from ScaleNine on Vimeo.

I am just amazing with the content of this video from ScaleNine. As far as I can see, I think we will have many of these until the official launch comes. When will be the day? Who knows? We´ll have to keep an eye on AdobeLabs.

First thing I see is that the interface looks like the Flex one. However, I think this is more a software for designers than for programmers because I see the video and see how easy it is to use.

Shall I say devigners instead of designers? Probably. I see here the answer to all those designers migrated to Flash programming and in the jump to Actionscript 3 or Flex. And also an answer to all designers looking for easy interaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment