Thursday, November 13, 2008

Follow your nose

Oh, Faith's been loved on around here. Don't worry about her being neglected as child #5.

A few days ago, I overheard this argument:
Jane: "I'm looking at her!"
Seth (right beside her, with a full view of baby): "NO! I want to look at her."
Jane: "No. I'm looking at her!"
I went over to explain to these two oh-so-rational human beings, that awesomely enough! they could BOTH see her at the same time. I reminded the two germ carriers/siblings, that because they had colds, they couldn't kiss her face.
"Why don't you guys just kiss her hand?"
Jane thought that was a great idea and proceeded to remind Seth LOTS of times that they were only kissing her hand.
I picked her up a few minutes later.
And smelled syrup all over those cute little cheeks and lips.
What? You didn't know that Faith LOVES waffles??

(Faith, with Jane and the syrup-breathing dragon)

No comments:

Post a Comment