Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Error: Clear NetBT solved

Windows could not finish repairing the problem because the following action cannot be completed: Clearing NetBT has been solve for me.


Today I was having a problem with my internet connection. I am using manually configured ip adress. Whenever connect to internet, I need to refresh once to see the website. Its a big headache for me. I try to search in google for this, but no result. I think its a problem of my netcard. I was wrong, finally I got solution and start to surf on net as usual.

During solving I found the bug is only error in clearing NetBT. When I want to repair my local network connection, i got message like "Windows could not finish repairing the problem because the following action cannot be completed: Clearing NetBT" There is nothing hard to solve this problem. All you need to do following things.

1. Go to "start" & "run"
2. Type "cmd" and press enter. A "DOS box" should come up
3. type "netsh int ip reset c:\logfile.txt" and press enter.

This will change the settings and create a logfile on the root directory of your C drive.

At last I enter my ip address manually. Restart once and it is solved and found my internet connection fast than previous.

Hope this will be helpful to you for facing the Error: Clearing NetBT

No comments:

Post a Comment