Wednesday, October 10, 2007

America's Next Top Model Family

Right before we left on our cruise, we had the much-anticipated, so-enjoyed family photo session. My saintly and talented friend, Kerry, agrees for no money (it was my birthday gift this year) to deal with the lovely family dynamics that occur with the picture taking and the Romneys.


But really, it was a lovely experience. Everything went so smoothly and my kids are little angel robots who cause no problems and smile calmly the whole time.



Seth wasn't constantly trying to wriggle out of shots:


Gabe wasn't having the weird "now that I'm seven I can't smile like a normal person"
problem:



No one ever showed their undergarments:



Emma acted perfectly mature and darling the whole time: (okay, this one's actually true)



I looked so cute in every picture:



No one tried to play guerrilla army guy in the weeds:



Everyone seemed to happy to be there:



I was so nice and calm the whole time...I'm sure Emma was joking when she saw this picture and said, "Oh that's the one when you were getting really mad at us, Mom.":



There were no cheesy shots:



And my kids really knew that when it was time to take a picture, they needed to stop playing and just smile:



Ryan refrained from taking advantage of his time in front of the camera:



And Seth looked at the camera the whole time:

I can't wait until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment