Friday, October 12, 2007

Hair

So I had a friend email me about my hair. I read the email to Ryan and he starts getting all exercised and says:

"Oh, it's a long process. It involves scrunching, special sprays. It involves the little red bottle and then the $18 mousse, that's a really good deal. And the color protecting shampoo, so the color doesn't run. And smelly hair-spray. Also, those big curlers you put in your hair."

Which makes it sound like a long process. Which it's not. Certainly not as long as it has been.

(I seriously used to start getting ready 1 1/2 hours before I went anywhere. I could get my whole family ready twice in 90 minutes, now. But maybe that's why you (hopefully) don't have kids when you are mate-searching...so you have plenty of time to exfoliate, shave, dry, scrunch, lotion, seperate your lashes, etc.--I do, like, 2 of those things now.)

For the record, the process is only long to the guy who complained (when he was trying out the slightly longer hair thing) that, "It takes me a couple minutes now to get it right!" And this is why he eventually cut it.

Since I don't have the option of cutting it as short as his:

I will continue with my products (none of which are from actual salons, just the shelves of Wal-Mart, despite his acting like I spend our retirement on my hair). My current favorite is this one.


I swear my heat-induced curls or straightenings stay longer when I use it.

Really pointless blog, I know, but who doesn't like a good high school photo, accompanied by hair tips, every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment