Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday Summary 10/28/07

Some of this week's highlights include:


Here's me showing you my new camera. (A normal person would not publish a picture that included such disgusting hand prints on their mirror. But I am kind of lazy and just want to get this post done, so sorry, Mom--my mom is much neater than me and did teach me to clean mirrors. She just didn't realize how long it takes to upload pictures on to blogspot.)

Here are the participants prior to the Primary program. They all did really well (unfortunately...it would have been way funnier if someone had picked their nose during their part or something.) Emma sang a song with a group of girls and did an impromptu part when someone didn't show up (with inflection and everything). Gabe had his "I can be a good worker like Jesus, etc. etc." part MEMORIZED. And Jane tried to say her line, into the mic, with rest of her class, except she got boxed out by Edie. No hard feelings, Albrechts, I'd just suggest a FHE on sharing or humility. And Seth did his part from the audience, by re-singing, LOUDLY whatever song the Primary had just concluded: "I will go, I will GO, I will go, I will GO!" (Nephi's Courage). OH Yeah...if you look closely, you will see the bunny ears trying to make an appearance.

We got invited to Johannes' birthday party...seen here with his fabulous mom.


All of our neighbors and kids carved pumpkins, bobbed for apples and decorated Halloween cookies. It was a perfect Fall Fest.










No week is complete without the soccer games. Gabe made his first goal, although he claims it's his sixth. We are very proud of his soccer accomplishments, as well as his inflated ego.


Friday was crazy hair day. Enough said.

We also had a fabulous time playing games with a bunch of friends on Saturday night. I only had to tell Ryan once to stop hounding his teammate who wasn't moving fast enough on "Catch Phrase". Plus also there was a lot of yummy food. So the night was pretty much a success for both of us.
Another week...another seven posts. Thanks for making this journaling worthwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment